Cockburn and Henderson Kart Hire Pricing
The track is open for kart hire during the following hours:
Monday – Closed except for School and Public Holidays
Tuesday to Friday – 10am to 5pm
Saturday – 9am to 12pm
Sunday – 10am to 5pm
Arrive N Drive Prices
$ 45.00 - 15 mins
$ 80.00 - 30 mins
$ 110.00 - 45 mins
$ 135.00 - 60 mins
Gift Vouchers are also available. Call us now to find out more
A damage deposit of $50 per person is payable before the commencement of your ride.
Each person is responsible for the kart that they are using.. This deposit is per person and is refundable provided there is no damage to the kart. Any parts damage during the usage will result in the cost of the part being deducted from the damage deposit.
1. Drivers must be a minimum height of 1.5 metres tall.
2. Drivers must wear enclosed shoes. We strongly recommend wearing long sleeves and long pants (not good clothing). Helmets are supplied or you can bring your own.
RULES OF THE ROAD
3. All driver must sign the Drivers Agreement form. Any person under the age of 18 must have the form signed by an adult.
4. All drivers must not and will not consume alcohol or non-prescription drugs prior to or during the use of this facility.
5. These karts are not bumper cars. You MUST NOT hit each other or curbs. Bad driving will end your ride.
6. The karts MUST be driven within the driver’s capacity to stay on the track. The kart MUST NOT enter any gravel areas.
7. Long Hair (anything longer than shoulder length) MUST be tied up, and put underneath a hair net. No exceptions.
8. All drivers must fully abide by the regulations and the rules of Kart Hire Australia and will abide by the right of Kart Hire Australia in its absolute discretion to terminate my use of the facilities at any time, and I accept that no refund will be given if the use of the facilities is terminated. I understand that the decision of the staff at Kart Hire Australia is final.
Karting Western Australia | Karting Australia
Perth Kart Hire Pricing